Owner and Data Controller
The owner of the treatments carried out through the Site is the Polo Cassiodoro with registered office in Via Falluc n. 70 – 88100 Catanzaro (CZ). For any information concerning the processing of personal data by the Polo, you can write to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You are currently visiting the Polo Cassiodoro website. The Polo considers your personal data and privacy extremely important. The information explains which personal data are collected and how they are processed. We therefore invite you to consult it.
What is meant by personal data
Personal data can be any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. The natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an e-mail address, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements is considered identifiable. characteristic of that natural person.
Type of data processed
Your personal data on this website can be collected directly or indirectly.
They are collected directly when, for example, you voluntarily send them to subscribe to our newsletter, when you send a request for information, when you fill out the contact form or when you subscribe to a reserved area. When you access those pages, you will be provided with information on the collection of your personal data and you will be able to give or refuse your consent. The data we collect can be by way of example: your name, your surname, your telephone number, your e-mail address, the position held, your company, your country and any other data that you may communicate in your message. Your personal data may be collected indirectly when cookies and other technologies are used. The Polo may collect information such as the number of visitors, the date of the user’s last visit and the page consulted. Please refer to the “Cookies and other tracking technologies” section that you will find below.
Purpose of the processing
The treatment we intend to carry out, with your specific consent where necessary, has the following purposes: We use your identification data to allow you to:
- a) contact us via the website
- b) receive emails based on the information you have requested on our site
- c) send the CV and be contacted
- d) take advantage of the provision of the Services requested by you
- e) receive answers to your requests for assistance or information
This personal data is collected when you subscribe to a newsletter, when you come into contact with a representative of the Polo or ask to receive more detailed information.
This data will be used to provide you with the services or materials requested with your explicit consent.
Period of storage of personal data
The period during which we process your personal data is indicated in the following table:
|Type of personal data||Period of storage|
|Identification data||2 years|
|Anonymous browsing data||2 years|
|Curriculum Vitae||1 year|
The Polo Cassiodoro and your personal data
Accuracy, relevance and security of your personal data
Who can access your personal data
Your personal data may be shared with:
- subjects who typically act as data processors, that is, people, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy to the Polo, subjects with whom it is necessary to interact for the provision of the Services (for example hosting providers), subjects delegated to carry out technical maintenance activities (including maintenance of network equipment and electronic communication networks);
- subjects, bodies or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate your personal data by virtue of the provisions of the law or orders of the authorities;
- personnel authorized by the Polo to process personal data necessary to carry out activities strictly related to the provision of the Services, who have committed themselves to confidentiality (for example employees of the Polo).
Rights of the Data Subject
The right to be informed about how your personal data is processed. At any time you may exercise your right of access before the Data Controller, to your data processed by the Polo. The right to obtain rectification, cancellation of data or restriction of processing, which allows you to control the way your personal data is processed. The right to object to the processing of your personal data, which means that you can ask the Polo to stop processing your personal data. You may also have the right to request a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format of your personal data or to restrict or object to the processing of your data. To exercise these rights, you must contact the Polo’s Personal Data Protection Office at the following address: email@example.com or send the form made available by the Italian Privacy Guarantor
downloadable from here.
In any case, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data), pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulation, if you believe that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the legislation in force.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
The Polo undertakes to comply with the EU Directive on privacy in electronic communications. For this purpose we have developed the following information, which intends to provide you with all the necessary tools to manage the cookies we use while visiting our website.
What is a cookie
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to a device when the user accesses certain websites. The piece of information is then sent to the website of origin when the user visits the page again or when he visits a website that recognizes the cookie. Cookies allow a website to recognize users, to understand user navigation on various websites, thus facilitating the user’s navigation, saving his preferences and improving his use of the website. Cookies can have different purposes and uses. The Polo website may use session cookies and persistent cookies. The types of cookies directly generated by this site are technical cookies used for:
- a) the authentication and management of a browsing session (for example, to identify and validate the user for access to the Reserved Area);
- b) security purposes (for example to take into account the number of failed logins, identifying possible authentication abuses and preventing fraud);
- c) customization of the user interface (for example to record user preferences such as language, page display format, connection area);
- d) better usability of the site and its audio-visual contents;
- e) the correct functioning of the connection (for example by appropriately addressing requests between multiple servers).
The user, by configuring his browser, can at any time disable the operation of cookies or be informed when he receives the cookies and deny consent to send them. Disabling cookies does not in itself preclude the use of the Site’s services; if, however, all cookies are deleted / blocked, including the technical ones, some operations could not be carried out or would be more complex and / or less secure, such as, for example, for the execution of activities within the Reserved Areas of the Site (In fact, cookies allow the identification of the user to be made and maintained during the session). With the exception of data collected automatically (navigation data and cookies), the provision of other information through prepared forms or emails is free and spontaneous and failure to send can only lead to a failure to satisfy any requests. “Performance” cookies collect information on the use of the website, such as the web pages visited and any error messages; they do not collect personally identifiable information and the information collected is aggregated to be anonymous. Performance cookies are used to improve the functioning of a website. You can block or delete (in whole or in part) technical and functional cookies through the specific functions of your browser. However, we inform you that not authorizing technical cookies could make it impossible to use the Site, view its contents and use the related services. Inhibiting functionality cookies could mean that some services or certain functions of the Site are not available or do not work properly and you may be forced to modify or manually enter some information or preferences each time you visit the Site.